2016 – American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting
November 10, 2016 in Events
Each year, the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) hosts a conference that brings together thousands of rheumatology professionals from around the world to present upon and learn about the most recent research in the field. There are educational sessions, research abstracts and an exhibit hall for related organizations. The Rheumatoid Patient Foundation has participated in several of the prior ACR Annual Meetings by:
- Attending scientific sessions and reporting on them
- Hosting an exhibit in the exhibit hall
- Presenting our own research abstracts
- Speaking and presenting at educational sessions and invited talks
- Engaging with industry professionals and sharing the patient's perspective
This year's event is scheduled for this coming weekend in Washington, D.C. and is expected to bring in over 16,000 rheumatology professionals -- doctors, nurses, researchers and more -- from around the globe.
RPF will have a couple of representatives at this year's Annual Meeting to attend the scientific sessions and connect with healthcare and industry professionals in an effort to further our mission. Stay tuned for blog updates on new research and learnings -- plus, be sure to follow us on Twitter for live tweets during the event!