Add Your Voice: Get Involved!
February 2 has been established as Rheumatoid Awareness Day — a day to promote education and awareness for rheumatoid arthritis. Add your voice and help spread the truth about this often misunderstood and underestimated disease. Below is a list of ways that you can help. Together, we can do more!
- SHARE our Press Release with as many people as possible to bring exposure to Rheumatoid Awareness Day
- SHARE educational and awareness images via social media: click here for a list of resources to share
- JOIN in a Facebook Chat February 1st at 1 p.m. EST with special guests including Dr. John Davis, Research Chair of the Division of Rheumatology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN.
- JOIN in Twitter Chat February 2nd at 7 p.m. EST with special guests including Dr. Jeffrey Curtis, Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology at University of Alabama, Birmingham.
- JOIN our Facebook Event
- BECOME A MEMBER of the RPF – click here to join today
- MATCHING DONATION - Make a tax-deductible donation to the RPF between January 22 and February 5, 2013 and your gift will be doubled by Crescendo Bioscience! Crescendo has offered a matching donation up to $10,000! Consider a gift as simple as $6 — reflecting the 6-week time period the Groundhog’s Shadow predicts & the short window of opportunity for early diagnosis & treatment.
- WRITE a blog post on your own blog about Rheumatoid Awareness Day (please reference our press release & use these images)
- GRAB Awareness Gear in our new store!