Rheumatoid Disease Resources
NEW! Awarness Card (PDF) - click to download and print
Wallet-size informational card that answers the question "What is Rheumatoid Disease?"
Features five important facts about Rheumatoid Disease and offers an easy way to explain the disease to others
RPF uses a variety of sources to document information our publications, including published research, input from medical experts and information from patient surveys
Additional Resources on the Web
- RA Warrior.com
- Arthritis Introspective
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
- ACR Research Education Foundation (REF)
- The Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis
- ClinicalTrials.gov (National Institutes of Health)
- Arthritis National Research Foundation
- National Databank for Rheumatic Diseases (NDRD)
- #Rheum tag Twitter community
- Printouts from RAWarrior
- YouTube RA Warrior channel
- Treatment Approach to Rheumatoid Arthritis (Mayo Clinic)
Resources available online only for RPF members. Thank you for being a member.
Some of the PDF's may take a while to open on your computer, please be patient.