Add Your Voice: Get Involved!
February 2 has been established as Rheumatoid Awareness Day -- a day to promote education and awareness for rheumatoid arthritis.Add your voice and help spread the truth about this often misunderstood and underestimated disease. Below is a list of simple ways that you can help and get involved. Together, we can do more!
- SHARE our Press Release with as many people as possible to bring exposure to Rheumatoid Awareness Day
- SHARE educational and awareness images via social media: click here for a list of resources to share
- ADD a Twibbon to your Social Media avatar
- JOIN us on Facebook and Twitter
- USE the hashtag #RheumDay on social media to join and follow the conversation.
- DONATE to support the mission of RPF.
- WRITE a blog post on your own blog about Rheumatoid Awareness Day (please reference our press release & use these images)
- PRINT a poster and hang it up in your workplace, etc. to share facts about Rheumatoid Disease.
- WEAR indigo and gold to show your support.
- GRAB Awareness Gear in our online store!
- TELL your story our website.